Have you ever wanted your rows to extended the full width of the page?
You can add the class "expanded" to your row settings to achieve this.
1. Inside of the Juniper Web page builder, click to highlight the row you would like to make full width.
2. Notice top right hand corner click,
3. Inside of the Settings panel, type or paste in expanded to the Class Name input field.
4. Save and Publish the page.
5. If you don't see the change right away, try to clear cache, by adding /clear to your website
URL. for example.... YourWebsiteURL.com/clear