Mailchimp is used to set up and maintain e-mail mailing lists.
This article will help you find the keys/codes necessary to integrate your MailChimp account with JuniperWeb. Mailchimp allows you to send out targeted e-mails to JuniperWeb Site Users who perform the following actions:
- Populate the newsletter form in the footer (Subscriber)
- Register as a Site User / Buyer (Registrations)
⚠️ Emails are not collected from our Contact Forms ⚠️
1. Start by getting the API key. Once logged into MailChimp, click on the account orb button (bottom left) then click Account:
2. On the account page, select API keys from the Extras drop down:
3. Click the create a key button if no keys currently exist (my account already has three):
After creating the key will appear like the ones on my account already do.
4. Next we're going to get a List ID.
In the audience section, click on settings drop down and then audience name and defaults:
The subscriber list ID will appear in the circled area, called audience ID:
5. Copy + Paste the API Key & Audience (List) ID over to JuniperWeb Integration settings.
Once logged into JuniperWeb go here: https://manage.b2bdirect.io/settings?tab=4
How can I separate out my different email types into seperate lists?
If you would like to automatically separate out Subscribers versus Registrations...
- Newsletter form in the footer = Subscriber
- Register as a Site User / Buyer = Registrations
- Create a new Audience by following this tutorial: https://mailchimp.com/help/create-audience/
- Then, generate different Audience / List IDs by repeating step 4 above