Once your organization has been approved by Stripe, the following article will walk you through how to setup and process credit card payments.
1. Obtain Your sk_live API Key
- Login to your Stripe account https://dashboard.stripe.com/login
- Ensure your account is out of Test Mode by toggling the toggle in the top right
- Then go here: https://dashboard.stripe.com/apikeys
- At the top right, notice the button
- A pop-up will appear, for Key Name, put "Juniper" or similar name
- Click Create....you will then be presented the API Key
⚠️ Your API Key should start with sk_live if not, be sure you are out of Test Mode, see step 2
2. Allow Handling of Card Information Directly
For Juniper, to successfully process your payments with Stripe, please ensure to enable the following setting in your Stripe Dashboard.
- Once logged into Stripe, goto https://dashboard.stripe.com/settings/integration
- Click "Show Advanced options"
- Toggle "Handle card information directly"
- A modal will appear, please check all boxes, and in the dropdown choose "I collect payment information securely through a PCI compliant third party vendor"
- Enter JuniperCommerce.com inside the text box.
- You may be prompted to confirm this setting via a text message verification code sent to the mobile number associated to your Stripe account
- Once verified, "Handle card information directly" will be toggled.
3. Setup WebManager
- Once you have obtained your API key login to your WebManager by going to https://webmanager.repzio.com and use your admin credentials.
- Then using left navigation bar go to Accept Payments > Settings or here https://webmanager.repzio.com/appsettings/acceptpayments
- Select Stripe as the payment provider in the drop down
- The API Key must be entered and then Credit Card Payments Enable must be toggled green.
- Choose the Credit Cards Accepted
- Choose which Countries you want to allow payments from.
- Save Payment Settings by clicking the button top right.
You should now be able to process credit cards successfully. If you need further assistance, please contact email@example.com
⚠️Currently, you can only process credit card payments on either JuniperWeb + Repzio or JuniperMarket...not both ⚠️
Processing Credit Card Payments From JuniperMarket
Once the invoice for the order is confirmed, Stripe authorizes and charges the credit card. The invoice will automatically be marked as paid when the payment is successful
Processing Credit Card Payments From JuniperWeb, Repzio & ShopZio
Once a buyer has entered their credit card information into JuniperWeb or Repzio, the order will then be sent to WebManager. At this point, the card is only authorized.
To charge the credit card...
- Login to WebManager via https://manage.repzio.com/
- Using the left bar go to Orders or https://manage.repzio.com/orders
- Click the Order ID of the order you would like to charge.
- At this point, please make any final adjustments needed to the order
- Scroll down and click the blue "Charge Credit Card Ending in" button
- The credit card will now be charged & full payment will be present in your Stripe account.