Obtain Your Username, Password & Merchant ID
To configure CardPointe / CardConnect with WebManager. You will need to obtain from CardPointe / CardConnect:
- Username (same as CardPointe portal)
- Password (same as CardPointe portal)
- Merchant ID
Having trouble locating this?
You should have been assigned a CardPointe / CardConnect agent. If not, please contact
CardPointe / CardConnect support: https://support.cardpointe.com/contact-support
1. Login into your WebManger
2. Using the left navigation bar scroll down to click Accept Payments, then Settings
3. Choose "CardConnect" from the dropdown
4. Populate Username, Password & Merchant ID that you obtained above.
5. Toggle Credit Card payments, then click the button "Save Payment Settings"
⚠️Currently, you can only process credit card payments on either JuniperWeb + Repzio or JuniperMarket...not both ⚠️
Processing Credit Card Payments From JuniperMarket
Once the invoice for the order is confirmed, CardPointe/ CardConnect authorizes and charges the credit card. The invoice will automatically be marked as paid when the payment is successful
Processing Credit Card Payments From JuniperWeb & Repzio
Once a buyer has entered their credit card information into JuniperWeb or Repzio, the order will then be sent to WebManager. At this point, the card is only authorized.
To charge the credit card...
- Login to WebManager via https://manage.repzio.com/
- Using the left bar go to Orders or https://manage.repzio.com/orders
- Click the Order ID of the order you would like to charge.
- At this point, please make any final adjustments needed to the order
- Scroll down and click the blue "Charge Credit Card Ending in" button
- The credit card will now be charged & full payment will be present in your account.