Obtain Your CardPointe Gateway API Credentials:
NOTE: These are not the same as your login credentials for your CardPointe Dashboard and Virtual Terminal.
Please request "CardPointe Gateway API Credentials" from the CardPointe Support team.
- Merchant ID (MID) Located on your merchant statement or under "My Account" in CardPointe
Having trouble locating this?
You should have been assigned a CardPointe / CardConnect agent. If not, please contact their gateway support team: CardPointe Support
- Login to your WebManager admin portal
- Navigate to the Accept Payments tab on the bottom left
- Click Settings
- In the Payment Provider dropdown, select CardConnect
- Toggle on Credit Card Payments and select your Cards Accepted
- Enter your API Credentials from CardConnect:
- Hit Save Payment Settings
Processing Credit Card Payments From JuniperMarket:
Once the invoice for the order is confirmed, CardPointe/ CardConnect authorizes and charges the credit card. The invoice will automatically be marked as paid when the payment is successful.
How To Process an Order on JuniperMarket
How To Invoice an Order on JuniperMarket
Processing Credit Card Payments From JuniperWeb & Repzio:
Once a buyer has entered their credit card information into JuniperWeb or Repzio, the order will then be sent to WebManager. At this point, the card is only authorized.
To charge the credit card...
- Login to WebManager via https://manage.repzio.com/
- Using the left bar go to Orders or https://manage.repzio.com/orders
- Click the Order ID of the order you would like to charge.
- At this point, please make any final adjustments needed to the order
- Scroll down and click the blue "Charge Credit Card Ending in" button
- The credit card will now be charged & full payment will be present in your account.
CardConnect / CardPointe Gateway Documentation:
Reporting Tools For Authorizations And Transactions
CardPointe Gateway API Developer Docs