Obtain AccountID, AcceptorID, & Token
- Login to your WorldPay / Vantiv portal and click Self Service in the main left-hand navigation
- You will arrive at the main Self Service search screen
- At the top, ensure Hierarchy Level is set to Merchant
- Click the the Processing Credentials tab in the middle of that screen
- Your processing credentials will display
- Once you have obtained your AccountID, AcceptorID, & Token go to your WebManager by going to https://webmanager.repzio.com and use your admin credentials to login.
- Then using left navigation bar go to Accept Payments > Settings or here https://webmanager.repzio.com/appsettings/acceptpayments
- Select Vantiv / WorldPay as the payment provider in the drop down
- The AccountID, AcceptorID, ApplicationID & Account Token must be entered and then Credit Card Payments Enable must be toggled green.
- For Application ID, leave it blank
- Choose the Credit Cards Accepted
- Choose which Countries you want to allow payments from.
- Save Payment Settings by clicking the button top right.
⚠️Currently, you can only process credit card payments on either JuniperWeb + Repzio or JuniperMarket...not both ⚠️
Processing Credit Card Payments From JuniperMarket
Once the invoice for the order is confirmed, WorldPay / Vantive authorizes and charges the credit card. The invoice will automatically be marked as paid when the payment is successful
Processing Credit Card Payments From JuniperWeb & Repzio
Once a buyer has entered their credit card information into JuniperWeb or Repzio, the order will then be sent to WebManager. At this point, the card is only authorized.
To charge the credit card...
- Login to WebManager via https://manage.repzio.com/
- Using the left bar go to Orders or https://manage.repzio.com/orders
- Click the Order ID of the order you would like to charge.
- At this point, please make any final adjustments needed to the order
- Scroll down and click the blue "Charge Credit Card Ending in" button
- The credit card will now be charged & full payment will be present in your account.