Exporting Site Users is a great way to review and analyze your customer's information in an easy-to-read Excel download. And it can be completed in just a few easy steps!
But what information is contained within the file? Great question! Let's review that first.
Included in the File Download
The Excel file download compiles a high-level view of your customer information, including: name, phone #, rep #, address, tax ID, website, user name (email address), created on [date], and more. The download will also include any custom questions you may have created on your registration page such as Opt-in/Opt-out for emails, etc.
Friendly reminder: A Site User is a customer that has been approved by you to shop on your site. A registration does not guarantee that a customer will be approved, which is why this information is found on the Dashboard vs the Site Users tab on JuniperWeb Admin.
Next, let's walk you through the steps to download your report.
How to Export Registrations
- To get started, login to your JuniperWeb Admin page and make sure you are on the Dashboard screen.
- Click Export All Registrations and select the report you would like to receive.
- Once you have selected the type or report, a pop-up will appear notifying you that the report will be sent via an email link.
- Check your email for one from RepZio Support. Depending on the type of registrations you exported, the subject might read: "Export All Registrations" or "Export Approved Registrations", etc.
- Then, click on the Export link within the email and an Excel download will begin.
And you're all set.