Our product suite offers a payment processing integration with PayPal's payment gateway, Payflow.
This article will outline what is required from PayPal and what you will need to get started.
Sign Up For PayPal Payments Pro
You most likely have a PayPal Business account already. In order to use credit card processing on e-commerce platforms, you will need to add on the merchant account for payment processing.
PayPal's merchant account solution is PayPal Payments Pro. PayPal Payments Pro's payment gateway is called Payflow.
Juniper has an established integration with the Payflow gateway, which means all we require are your Payflow gateway credentials to connect your merchant account to accept credit cards.
To learn more about merchant accounts through PayPal Payments Pro, please read HERE.
To sign up for PayPal Payments Pro with your existing PayPal Business account, START HERE.
How to Obtain Payflow Gateway Access and Credentials
Once you have a merchant account with PayPal Payments Pro, follow these steps to obtain your Payflow Pro credentials within a PayPal Payments Pro account.
If you are having issues with this setup, please contact Support:
Payflow Gateway Support 1-877-455-1505 Opt. 1 > Opt. 2 > Opt. 2
1. You will need to log into your Payflow Manager portal. If it is your first time logging into the Payflow Manager Portal, log in with your PayPal login credentials, your email and password, on the right-hand side.
2. If this is the first time you are logging in with your PayPal credentials, you will be asked to link your PayPal Account to your Payflow Account. Once linked, you'll be able to log into PayPal Manager using either Payflow or PayPal credentials.
3. Click Activate Your Account under Your Account Status and follow the on-screen instructions. You will create the login ID used for Vendor/Merchant Login, and a password for your Payflow login credentials.
4. Add PayPal Payflow Services and Continue. Fill out the information accurately:
4. You should receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: Confirmation of your PayPal Payflow Service
Please save this email! It includes your login ID's for Payflow as well as valuable links and instructions for future reference.
5. As well as signing into your Payflow Manager login portal, your Payflow credentials are required to connect your payment processing with PayPal's Payflow in your Accept Payments settings located on our Web Manager admin portal:
||Default ID issued by PayPal:
Vendor or "Merchant Login" shown on PayPal Manager is the login ID you created when you registered for the account.
(This is the login ID you created when you signed up for the Payflow service and is the same merchant ID used to access PayPal Manager.)
Case sensitive. Not an email address.
||This field contains the PayPal Manager login name. (This field is the same as VENDOR unless you set up a separate user for your Payflow transactions in PayPal Manager under Account Administration > Manage Users > Add User)||Case sensitive. Not an email address.|
||The password you defined while registering for the account.||Case sensitive|
6. Logging into your Payflow Manager portal using your Payflow credentials:
Note: Leave the User field blank when logging into PayPal Manager, but remember the User field required on Web Manager Payment Settings is the same as the Vendor/Merchant Login ID.
Please keep your PayPal Manager portal handy. PayPal Manager dashboard offers valuable resources such as live transaction reporting, batch/funding reports, as well as a Virtual Terminal to process transactions as a back up. This is included in your PayPal/Payflow service.
Finalizing The Setup With Juniper
Once the Universal Token Service has been enabled by Juniper, open your Web Manager admin portal.
- Navigate to the Accept Payments tab on the bottom left
- Click Settings
- In the Payment Provider dropdown, select Payflow
- Toggle on Credit Card Payments and select your Cards Accepted
- Enter your Gateway Credentials from Payflow:
Vendor ("Merchant Login" used on Paypal Manager)
User (Same ID as Vendor)
PWD (The password you created for Payflow)
- Hit Save Payment Settings
Processing Credit Card Payments From JuniperMarket
Once the invoice for the order is confirmed, PayFlow / PayPal authorizes and captures the credit card.
The invoice will automatically be marked as paid when the payment is successful.
How To Process an Order on JuniperMarket
How To Invoice an Order on JuniperMarket
Processing Credit Card Payments From JuniperWeb & Repzio
Once a buyer has entered their credit card information into JuniperWeb or Repzio, the order will then be sent to WebManager. At this point, the card is only authorized.
To charge the credit card:
- Login to WebManager via https://manage.repzio.com/
- Using the left bar go to Orders or https://manage.repzio.com/orders
- Click the Order ID of the order you would like to charge.
- At this point, please make any final adjustments needed to the order
- Scroll down and click the blue "Charge Credit Card Ending in" button
- The credit card will now be charged & full payment will be present in your account.